Physiotherapy in Nanaimofor Cross Country Skiing
Welcome to South Nanaimo Wellness Centre's resource regarding common injuries for cross country skiing.
Correct treatment of an acute injury will minimize recovery time. South Nanaimo Wellness Centre can also help you prevent re-injury by teaching you how to maintain good posture and muscle balance, prescribing you a thorough stretching regime, and providing tips for equipment selection.
- Ankle Sprain and Instability
- Achilles Tendon Problems
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Skier's Thumb
- Wrist Ligament Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability and Dislocations
- Acromio-clavicular (A-C) Joint Separation